We have collected some of our own, and others, best resources for startups.
Please let us know what we’re missing!
- Y Combinator recorded their 2014 Stanford class How to Start a Startup and made it available online at http://startupclass.samaltman.com/. It’s a great resource for any first-time entrepreneur (and for seasoned entrepreneurs as well!).
- American VC firm Andreessen Horowitz publish a new episode of their podcast at least once a week. Some http://a16z.com/podcasts/
- On founder qualities: https://hajak.se/three-qualities-nordic-founders-lack-f957a22a2209
- Curated tools for starting your company: http://startupstash.com/
- Finding the right angel/seed investor: https://medium.com/nordic-makers/the-five-soft-skills-of-snaring-an-angel-eca21f4fc40c
- Avoid founder dilution: https://medium.com/@byrenius/strangling-yourself-with-a-cap-table-494dc0e940db
- Focusing on the customer’s problem: https://hajak.se/why-meeting-bob-matters-80e9def59b96
- What we wan’t to know about your startup:
- Investor update e-mails: https://medium.com/startup-grind/how-to-write-good-investor-update-emails-bff4973b9b88
- How to work with investors: https://hajak.se/how-to-get-your-investors-to-add-value-b4ef716d3728
- Board deck: https://www.sequoiacap.com/article/preparing-a-board-deck/